My 10 best memories:
1.Breaking the golf cart while driving all over the little town.
2. Finding a private beach on one of our golf cart adventures that was like out of a movie.
3. Cliff jumping in the middle of a tropical storm. Not my parents favorite idea of mine but hey! That’s some bucket list s**t right there!
4. Surfing at sunset. I went full Alana Blanchard if you know what I’m sayin.
5.Eating good food. MEETING FUN PEOPLE.
6. Hanging out with the locals at night and practicing our Spanish.
7. Going back to visit our favorite hotel AND the one where Bachelor in Paradise is filmed, Playa Escondido.
8.As crazy as it sounds I had thai food for thanksgiving haha one I won’t forget.
9.Ziplining for the first time through the jungle.
10. Getting sick and throwing up for a day then hopping on a plane a few hours after to head home. I get sick on every vacation. Don’t ask me why but let’s just say I know how to rebound well and make the most of my trips.